Monday, August 6, 2018

See you at BILTNA 2018 in St. Louis, Missouri!




BILT North America begins this Thursday in St. Louis, Missouri!

I'm excited to be attending! I will be leaving on Wednesday afternoon and look forward to participating in the Building Content Summit and BILTNA events this week Thursday through Saturday!

I look forward to seeing you there! If you read the blog stop me and say hello! I always enjoy talking to people that are a part of the community. I look forward to making new friends and enjoying time with the community this year in St. Louis!

https://www.rtcevents.com/bilt/na18/schedule/




1 comment:

  1. nteresting post.Best Custom Boxes co provides Custom Designed Boxes For Packaging in different sizes and shapes. Order now and get with free shipping

    ReplyDelete