Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Dynamo - RFI Sheet Generator Module Update

Previously I hadn't found the solution for being able to select all of the callout views in a particular file. Well thanks to JimmyG on the DynamoBIM community forums for sharing this image with me.

I was able to filter out the initial manual entry mode that I had, and replaced it with this bit to get it to work flawlessly. Now I can simply click run once I've completed the original series of steps and it will generate my RFI Sheets for me. Here's the color coded, new and improved, RFI Sheet Generator Module all thanks to the DynamoBIM Community!


The Run Results:

The Spreadsheet





Views added to Sheets and Named Accordingly.
The original conversation and posts on the DynamoBIM Community Forms can be viewed here:

1 comment: